1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was 9 months pregnant cleaning my home in NJ when I noticed the music on the radio was replaced with a serious news report. The 2nd tower had been hit by that time. I was glued to the tv for the rest of the day.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Delicate situation to be in! TY for sharing your story!💛

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I definitely was worried about what kind of world by child would be raised in. I gave birth 3 days later. Little did I know how truly fallen our world was at the time and still is.

I have faith that the people responsible for Crimes Against Humanity will be exposed and held accountable. By the Grace of God Almighty, it is [their] evil world that is being exposed and destroyed. What a time to be alive! Praise God, we are blessed to witness this and be a part of it.

WWG1WGA into a brighter future!

Cheers to a Brighter Future filled with Unconditional Love and Sovereignty and all with and through the Graciousness of God!!!💛

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

AMEN! 🙏💕

💛

(1) Show this thread