1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was driving through Tucson from the Base to the Ad agency where I was an art director.

I was listening to PBS classical music.

At work, everyone was in the conference room, watching.

Growing up in Britain in the 70s with the IRA bombings, and having an uncle blown up in his car (turns out the ira morons put the bomb under the wrong vehicle), where the news did not give terrorism the advertising, other than the initial report - I said, "I am not going to give the terrorists the pleasure of my attention, or my fear - and got on with my work.

I could do nothing about the situation. Disruption, and fear were the desired effects the beasts wanted to give the population.

I refused to give them that.

Some folk spent the whole day glued to the tv.

Terrorism is about making people feel fear. islam and its allies are very good at that, they have, after all had enough practice, WE have to prove we are no longer going to give the expected response.

THIS is how we fight terrorism.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I watched and gleaned as much as I could, I had had a previous dream to this day but it was about a group of people going into the two towers and painting a substance on the walls. Learned later what that substance was, but I dreamt that before the day. I watched to see and remember all I could. I saw that video that they no longer share, but the anons do. Saw that and saw footage of Tower 7 still standing a news reporter who claimed that Building number 7 had fallen, except yet it hadn't! I was not in FEAR as much I was in deep sadness for the people. I watched as some jumped and thought of their families and the people watching!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The people at the agency were in fear and shock.

I was already thinking, 'This means war', and wondering how long it would be before my husband would be deployed...

Maybe as I said, I had a small advantage, having experienced similar (smaller scale, but repeated over and over,) growing up. I knew evil when I saw it, and, knew what it wanted, the result it desired, fear, and disruption... Fear is like a virus, passed from person to person.

People came down to my office, to talk, and I explained about the IRA, how the UK gov dealt with them at the time. (Now they would splash their faces 24/7 on the news, passing the fear on electronically, giving the beasts way more than 15 min of fame).

I always had classical music and a calming candle burning in my office, which was at the back of the building so away from the traffic on the main road.

It was a sanctuary, a place I created in, a place of calm, they appreciated it that day.

You helped many! How beautiful!

And yes, that thought had sat on my mind that day too! That this meant war. Although you were calm and collected and because you went through things before, you were able to help many!!! TY for sharing your story!!! 💛

😊 I hope I did.

Its funny, the one who disconnected when Trump won, at the time of 9/11, was the one who seemed to be insulted, that I did not have the same reaction she had.

She was not inclined to listen to my reasoning.

Back then, I had no idea how this mindset would develop...

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

I believe you help many! Just from your words alone!

And yes, I believe that day changed the path for many to stand up and help others or sink. You chose to help others! Well done!💛