1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was home fixing lunch for my baby girl. My sister gave me a heads up about the first tower being supposedly hit. Turned that tube on and omg.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

TY for sharing!!!💛

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I realized I said lunch, it was breakfast.

I bet you remember exactly what you fed her for breakfast?

Baby food. Don't remember exactly what. I just remember sobbing and realizing in the moment it wasn't a coincidence years prior the overwhelming dreadful feeling I had when I was in those buildings. Can't explain it I just know it was real.

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

Signs and feelings that gave you a heads up warning! 💛