1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Working from home watching Barney with my little ones when my husband called and said turn on the news.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

I know a lot of people hate Barney, but I loved the original Barney and kids! My kids were brought up with Barney and they loved the love and love he spread with music and more! TY for sharing your story! 💛

I agree Kris when Barney first came out it was great we would sing along we loved Barney back then, it was a great show for the kids. My daughter still has vcr tapes of The original Barney.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Great memories watching with my children, singing along with Barney, and the love that poured from those kids with the show! TY for bringing back a flood of beautiful memories, TY!!! All Great ones! 💛