1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

I remember that silence, even though my thoughts were to get home to my children and making sure family was safe, there was that deafening Silence. The World stopped for a little while. TY for sharing your story!💛

Come to think of it, it was much similar to the COVID crap. The silence of no airplanes in teh sky, no longer children played outside or that the school let them play outside for the longest time! They tried to trap us in fear again, some fell for it, but many of us did not! I rebelled and went out hiking, but yes that Silence was deafening with COVID too!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Yes, many of us were awakened just for this!

God Bless you and your family as well!!!

A day to reflect for sure, but also to shine and be Thankful we are here and Awakened to help as many as we can!!!💛

(1) Show this thread