1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

We lived in Battery Park City, which was in the shadow of the World Trade Center for the first 18 months of Edwardโ€™s life, 1989-91. He took his first escalator ride in 1 WTC the day of this pic. We will never forget his wide eyed awe from the moving stairs. Fast forward to 2001. We had just moved to RI from Mt. Vernon, NY. Edward was in 7th grade, new school,. All schools were on lockdown and in his school, they put on the TV. I would say that Edward was probably the only child who spent his first 2 years in Battery Park City, and one of a handful who knew exactly where the buildings stood. My Mom was living in Greenwhich Village on East 10th Street, far enough away from the tip of Manhattan, but her windows were facing South. The wind was blowing North and she received many frantic calls that morning to keep her windows closed. When we went to pick up Edward at school, he insisted on calling Grandma. All he could say was, โ€˜Grandma are you okay are you okay are you okay?โ€™๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response amy lilley to her Publication

11:33 TS, incredible story!!! TY everyone who is sharing their story! Beautiful!!!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ahhhhh, yes, Amen, great Angel number, blessed. We did go down to the site in November of 2001. We knew the area like the back of our hand. The grit was still in the air. It was another gorgeous day, as was 9/11. We walked for 4 hours, as so much was blocked off, but looking inside restaurants, food left as it was that morning, covered in ashโ€ฆremember Trinity Church & St. Paulโ€™s Church, very much in the shadow of both buildings, untouched๐Ÿ•Š

https://trinitywallstreet.org/visit-history/historical-highlights/911

Oh wow, that is quite interesting! How surreal to have walked there afterwards. God Bless the people!!! TY for sharing your story!!!๐Ÿ’›

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

So interesting about both churches indeed! Very surreal, absolutely heartbreakingโ€ฆunderstatement๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฅwe did get a chance to wave and cheer on some firefighters, great moment, especially for Edward๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš’