1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was camping at the lake. Making breakfast over an open fire outside the camper. Had a tiny 4 inch TV on inside the camper trying to get the weather report for that day. Went inside the camper to get the eggs and heard the report of the first tower. I sat down in front of the TV and saw the second tower fall. I remember that my only thought in that moment was to call my Mom and the rest of my siblings. I'll never forget that overwhelming, singular feeling of just wanting to gather them together and be with them. The thought of all those families that wouldn't be seeing their family members come home that day just left me stunned.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Same, I rushed home to be with my kids, the schools were all letting out early. Tears all the way home and still glued to the radio on the way home from the lawyers and the drive to get home as quickly yet safely as possible was there!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I think we were all brought together in that singular moment in time, with that singular feeling and focus. FAMILY. We will never forget.

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it