Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Mankind does NOT defeat evil... Not Q nor the Military nor any "White Hats" defeat Satan... ONLY CHRIST ON HIS RETURN WILL DEFEAT THE DEVIL AND SAVE US... the only weapons we truly have is FAITH, PRAYER, and THE HOLY EUCHARIST (up until the Abomination of Desolation Occurs and they REMOVE the Eucharist from the Holy Mass Offering) 🙏

Not without our help. It's called a Collective. We have to do this together. There are over 600 books of the Bible that we have been deprived of...I'm sure somewhere in those books it tells of the people standing their ground.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Might be that God had those books removed for good reason. It’s always presented as a loss but maybe it’s to sequester false ideas.
I agree people are active in salvation because if they were not they would be mere automatons and God went to a lot of effort to ensure free will because we must act on faith and charity not just think about it. He wants us to really love Him and His Word by doing His precepts. Of course He has all power and we acknowledge He is driving every action.