Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Mankind does NOT defeat evil... Not Q nor the Military nor any "White Hats" defeat Satan... ONLY CHRIST ON HIS RETURN WILL DEFEAT THE DEVIL AND SAVE US... the only weapons we truly have is FAITH, PRAYER, and THE HOLY EUCHARIST (up until the Abomination of Desolation Occurs and they REMOVE the Eucharist from the Holy Mass Offering) 🙏

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Not without our help. It's called a Collective. We have to do this together. There are over 600 books of the Bible that we have been deprived of...I'm sure somewhere in those books it tells of the people standing their ground.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

This is not well known or realized but I will share it. John was in the spirit, meaning not conscious in the natural world but in the spiritual world. What he saw there he wrote in the Apocalypse or Revelations. Everything he saw happening was spiritual not natural. The spiritual world is the real world where we go after our body dies. Our natural world feels real but is vastly less real than we understand. So what John saw does not happen in the natural world. It cannot. Instead it happened then and the Lord conquered all of the hells and ordered Heaven. That was the second coming. It happened in the spiritual world so that we could enter Heaven unmolested, unharmed. The Lord at that time entered into each person spiritually and resides in us spiritually. When we awaken in the spirit world we are perfected and live there forever. His Second Coming is inside each person ever since then. We can speak with Him. The New Heaven and the New Earth and the Holy City the New Jerusalem coming

(2) Show this thread