God. Married to @greeneyedkatt. Family. Patriot. 1A/2A. Bill of Rights. 1776. 1871.

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

Flynn and his minion Digital Soldiers were/are major grifters filling Flynns coffers.
Maybe they just discovered how badly they've been played.

Note to self: wouldn't want to be in Flynns shoes right now.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Yes and quite a few of them migrated to here to perpetuate the psyop.

Ì am currently working my way through some of Jims' Radpods, where he talks about how, with the help of Putins hackers, they were able to infiltrate social media (Q being a big part of this) to radicalise Americans.
They have used numerous social media platforms to do just this, they have falsified documents and paid influencers hundreds of thousands of $ to these ends.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

That's exactly what happened.

Q radicalized good people into becoming utter lemmings and the psyops did irreparable harm to families, friendships, marriages...it infuriates me to my very core.

It amazes me even now how very few, even on here have no idea because they just take whatever is pumped out daily through MSM or on these social media platforms, as being "truth" without ever questioning anything.

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

I agree.
I wonder sometimes if it's even worth my while responding to some of their posts, but then again, that little devil that resides even in the best of us, gets his wicked way and just has to prod them up their own jacksies!!!

Lol.
I throw a Pee Wee Herman GIF their way and laugh my ass off.

(1) Show this thread