God. Married to @greeneyedkatt. Family. Patriot. 1A/2A. Bill of Rights. 1776. 1871.

Flynn and his minion Digital Soldiers were/are major grifters filling Flynns coffers.
Maybe they just discovered how badly they've been played.

Note to self: wouldn't want to be in Flynns shoes right now.

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

But you can’t think Ariel is any different, right? They are all rats jumping the ship now. The last will simply jump with the most riches. That’s all.

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

With any luck a few will be jumping into prison.
All these platforms are heavily monitored, whatever some might say to the contrary.
They'll all get their just deserts!!!

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Yes and quite a few of them migrated to here to perpetuate the psyop.

Ì am currently working my way through some of Jims' Radpods, where he talks about how, with the help of Putins hackers, they were able to infiltrate social media (Q being a big part of this) to radicalise Americans.
They have used numerous social media platforms to do just this, they have falsified documents and paid influencers hundreds of thousands of $ to these ends.

(1) Show this thread