🌟
SOON, OUR FRACTURED SOULS.....

WILL BE HEALED.....

AND MADE WHOLE AGAIN.

πŸ™ Praise Lord Jesus Christ

Get Ready! Global media networks are currently being prepared for what is being called the "Great Comeback" or "Disclosure Day" .....a coordinated global broadcast aimed at explaining the principles of GESARA, the details of the greatest transfer of wealth in human history, and the introduction of a new global economic system. Billions will watch as the new global economic system is unveiled, and Trump will be at the center of it all.

New laws will support GESARA. Expect the end of income tax, the abolishment of all debts, and a new, fairer tax system. Other countries are following suit, aligning their laws to ensure GESARA goes global.

The revolution is upon us! Stay alert, stay informed & get ready to witness the greatest shift in human history.

Trump and the patriots are leading the charge, and soon, the wealth of the world will be back where it belongsβ€”with YOU!

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Great prayer

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I pray that you are right.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟 The truth is that most of life will unfold in accordance with forces far outside your control, regardless of what your mind says about it ...

(1) Show this thread