🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump, Economic Club of NY
Why don’t we have a wealth fund?
Other countries have wealth funds.
We have NOTHING.
We’re going to have a SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND
or we can name it something different..
We’ll put tremendous amounts of money
through all this money that we’ll be taking in
through tariffs & other intelligent things.
AND WE’LL HAVE THE GREATEST
SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND OF THEM ALL & WE SHOULD HAVE.
And that will be used to do things
that will be great for our country
including to invest & wisely invest & build it up
BIGGER & STRONGER & BETTER THAN ANY PLACE ON EARTH.
We will build extraordinary National development projects
everything from
→Highways
→airports
→transportation infrastructure
ALL OF THE FUTURE 🌞💛

NESARA
Releases enormous sums of money for Humanitarian purposes 😉

#BeautifulBraveNewWorld
#tbiytc

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I believe it is important to improve the lives of the American people with a financial overhaul. Reducing taxes and /or eliminating taxes, increasing energy production, reducing medical costs by improving the food supply, offering alternative therapies (ie med beds) and so forth. My concern with a sudden overwhelming wealth is that this amount of wealth almost always leads to corruption. The bible tells us we cannot serve two masters. We have seen what the "elite" wealthy folks are like. IMO the first step should be reducing prices, taxes, energy, interest rates for housing ect so there is more money left for discretionary spending, investing, saving. Then slowly restore things like taxes that were owed and paid. Restoring wealth over a period of time. Also investing in improving roads, airports, parks, rehabilitation of cities, affordable housing, etc that is a benefit to all Americans. Investing in national security, the military, police, first responders, and so forth. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I love everyone in this thread-but I must question.
Can one man or group wave a magic wand to totally change our world? Even DJT with RFK Jr, Elon Musk, etc?
SATAN can PROMISE amazing material things, while God's Heaven is about love.
I hear a lot about money and wealth.
But I only need enough to survive and enjoy what I love.
Don't need to leave money to my children, don't want a mansion on 20 acres, don't want a gazillion dollar vehicle either.
Maybe I'd go to other planets or meet good aliens, if they exist.
Ascension? Isn't it up to God?
I don't think I'll want ascension or anything unless I'm sure it's from God and not from the other guy.
There are 2 groups that I know, from my own scary experiences, that are Satan's: The New Age and The Great White Brotherhood.
Satan can be so subtlety seductive that we don't realize we're following him-it happened to me so please beware!
Note: if I know of 2 groups, how many others are there?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Satan can be very cunning. We must stay alert and mindful of what the word of God says. We must be atuned to the Holy Spirit and always pray for His discernment. Always referring back to scripture and using the word of God which is our (S)Word in our armor of God and our only defensive weapon in our armor. 😇

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it