Don’t forget about cannibas being good also!#happyyou

It is nothing but incorrect programming if you are afraid you’ll get in trouble using it or it is bad for you. Our bodies need it. Cannibas is meant to eat & even cook w/! I currently take gummies. There is sativa & indica or hybrid which mixed the 2. Sativa is more daytime & indica is more night time. Hybrid is a mix of the 2. Start with “cbd” gummies if you’re scared. It’s nothing to be scared of. Using gummies + eating healthy, no meat/dairy/soda/junk/loads of chemicals/pills/not eating out has kept me healthy. I haven’t had health ins. in a long time. Yrs ago I was on 6 poison pills “trusting the system” trying to kill me instead of following my own soul. You fix yourself by living your truth.

It’s actually meant to eat & not smoke. I can’t wait until we can grow it everywhere. You can use it made in oil to cook with, etc. It is good for humans. (Cures that c word and more because it kills that p word.)

Only people mentioned by @Tarauncg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tara Jasper, click on at the bottom under it