Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

There is also an old video out there showing children inside the Mercy getting treated. I don't know if I saved it or not. It's on my computer hard drive if I did but my monitor went out so I can't access any of the things I have saved over the years. I was going to connect my TV for a monitor but I have an OLD one that won't work. It isn't even a smart TV. I don't want one in my house! I think I have pictures from old FB posts also that show them in CP carrying them out. I'm banned for life in FB πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€· so everyone I had on there is deleted. ...
@AprillFresh might have info. I learned ALOT from her. She is has a TROVE of information!! Check out her sites!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

If you're in SE Washington State, I have a monitor you can have!
Amazing how many people love their smart appliances!
I have black electrical tape over the cameras on my iphon, ipad and computer.
Older, non smart TV, as well.

What platform is@AprilFresh?

Would love to have the Mercy Ship video.

may the rest of your day be all you want it to be!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

P.S. I've seen monitors at thrift stores.

(2) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫢

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I’ll was looking for this video tks