Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

All you zombies need to stay the fuck out of my way today. I'm in no mood to put up with your shit...

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That's me every time I go to the grocery store. 🤦‍♀️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

That's where I was when I posted it 🤷‍♂️😂

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Get outta the way Mike’s going grocery shopping!!! 🤣🤣🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I saw one of those in Vegas 😂😂😂

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You couldn't get me to ride in that thing! I broke my older sister's arm when we were kids via a shopping cart. She was riding in it and I shoved it down the sidewalk. The wheels rolled off the sidewalk into the grass and fell over. Her arm was pinned between the cart and the ground. Not my finest moment.

Yikes 😬

When I was about 5 years old, my older brother picked up a baseball bat and swung it not knowing I was behind him. Hit me square on the forehead.

Had a goose egg the size of Montana.

Maybe that explains what's wrong with me 🤷‍♂️🤪😂

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Ouch!
That reminds me of when my brother ran straight into a rusty metal post in our friends backyard. A huge goose egg formed on his forehead.
You and my brother both have hard heads! Neither of you were knocked out.

😂 🤔 🤷‍♂️

Another time as a young child, I was running with my head turned back, looking behind me, and ran straight into an open barn door...smacked on the forehead again 🤷‍♂️😂

(2) Show this thread