Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

All you zombies need to stay the fuck out of my way today. I'm in no mood to put up with your shit...

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That's me every time I go to the grocery store. 🤦‍♀️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

That's where I was when I posted it 🤷‍♂️😂

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Seriously, they fuckin stop in the middle of the aisle and check their phone🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Pet peeve.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

That, and couples walking side by side, slowly pushing the cart and clogging the entire aisle...walk in front of the cart or behind it, but not beside it. It's pretty simple.

Lol....so true! NOT to mention the mask wearers! These poor fuckers are so poisoned with drugs they are indeed zombies. I walk a fine line between understanding and utter disgust: our world today!

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Felixa Unger, click on at the bottom under it