Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

US to continue to export non-GMO Wheat to rest of the world
US to import Argentine-develped GMO wheat strain for the US.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Well kudos to him for a beginning to tackle problems.
I wish RFK would talk about the very real additional problems with US wheat.
Pesticide overuse and there may be other problems.
Many people are now allergic to our wheat and have to have gluten-free, wheat-free diets.
Why?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes, so true about the wheat. I understand that chemicals are used to dry the wheat, rather than it drying naturally. So many chemicals in our foods are causing havoc to peoples health. ☹️

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

You are correct! They use ROUNDUP to desiccate or dry out the wheat for early and uniform harvest. And, even though corn has ROUNDUP in the DNA, they still spray it with ROUNDUP for the same reasons as the wheat.
Round Up or glyphosate kills the good gut bacteria that keep us healthy in the same way it kills the bugs on the corn or wheat. I would never eat US corn or feed it to my animals.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

I bet it is the glyphosate that people are sensitive to and not the gluten too. 😉

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I read an online article talking about the problem is also dramatically compounded by the GMO wheat we grow here. It isn't ever chosen as the best for you. It's chosen since it's the highest yield/least investment strain they currently use.

According to the USDA, we do not grow GMO wheat. But, when they spray so much glyphosate(RoundUp) on US wheat, it may as well have the glyphosate in the DNA like we do with corn.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @godsgirlinks in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

Well, it is highly hybridized for stalk length/better farming equipment compatibility, etc. so we actually only eat GMO veggies of any kind we eat. Bananas, oranges, apples, all cultured varieties. So many vegetables too like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, all these are varied breeding selections to get what we see/use today and most are rather inedible in wild form especially oranges.