Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

US to continue to export non-GMO Wheat to rest of the world
US to import Argentine-develped GMO wheat strain for the US.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Well kudos to him for a beginning to tackle problems.
I wish RFK would talk about the very real additional problems with US wheat.
Pesticide overuse and there may be other problems.
Many people are now allergic to our wheat and have to have gluten-free, wheat-free diets.
Why?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes, so true about the wheat. I understand that chemicals are used to dry the wheat, rather than it drying naturally. So many chemicals in our foods are causing havoc to peoples health. ☹️

Thinking about this, is RFK Jr just giving us an introduction to the whole problem for different reasons. like -
He doesn't want to cause a panic
and he wants people to wake up and that cannot be done by hitting them over the head with a brick, which is what the truth would be like for sleepers.
At any rate, I hope RFK Jr does know the truth.
It's like that joke about the guy who watches his friend's cat and the cat owner calls every day to check on kitty.
Then . . . . .

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it