I THINK THE DEEP STATE IS USING AI TO MESS WITH OUR PERSONAL TEXTS & DM's!!!

I have noticed things that are making me really wonder about this and I think it's being done to cause discord between family member, friends, coworkers, etc!!!

I noticed texts i thought were delivered to family were notbut once i told the family member about the texts they suddenly appeared on their end. Ive asked about inflammatory texts i received from people i know they said they never sent! I think the DS is using AI to cause anger & confusion between us!

Keep aware and see if it happens to you too. Report any weird stuff cuz if im right this is really hideous!!! Pass this far & wide cuz I think I'm on to something here

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I get texts with words I know the senders do not use.

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

YOU ARE CORRECT HON
THEY HEAR US THROUGH TOASTERS NOW ITS SAD BUT TRUE

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

I believe you are correct. Just spent time with family n texts would not go thru as usual. Once we were near each other the texts went thru with no issues.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Some times when clicking on comments under a post they will disappear. Kinda crazy.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Agreed!
Your not yhe first I've heard Say that. Espacily marraid and dateing Couples, He Said She Said type Deal!