God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

@WallStreetApes

How is this guy not in prison?

Check out duh blah zeeeeeoh and his latest message

wtf is that🤨 🙄🤦‍♀️

https://x.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1831902972634153449

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelofthenine in this post can reply

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Shredded coconut is a "thing" in Costa Rica...
but of course I'm thinking kids😕

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

trudope liked to vacation in costa rica

(1) Show this thread

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

There was a pizza commercial where DJT ate the crust first. Someone circulated it on here. Perhaps this is a message. Not sure what the coconut is about (I think that is what he is sprinkling on there.)

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

yea that’s shredded coconutters

this entity deblahzio always creeped me out

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

what a weird dude, comms more than likely, weird 100%