Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Bob Eddy Z

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Is that the Same Hormel as in Chile?
Hormel can Chile?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

The Hormel Institute owes its existence to the curiosity and foresight of one man — Jay C. Hormel, long-time president and CEO of Hormel Foods Corp.

https://hi.umn.edu/hi-history

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Check out duh blah zeeeeeoh and his latest message

wtf is that🤨 🙄🤦‍♀️

https://x.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1831902972634153449

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

There was a pizza commercial where DJT ate the crust first. Someone circulated it on here. Perhaps this is a message. Not sure what the coconut is about (I think that is what he is sprinkling on there.)

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Shredded coconut is a "thing" in Costa Rica...
but of course I'm thinking kids😕

(3) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😳

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Waltz should be in the jail cell next to Fauci and Dr. Peter Daszak awaiting treason trial

https://peterdaszak.com/

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Is this true????

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

yes, Mr Walz and his wife were married on 4 June 1994 - the fifth anniversary of the Tiananmen uprising.

(1) Show this thread