John Brennan left the stove on.πŸ˜‚

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

1 underground in Parkdale, Oregon last night! I hear troops are cleaning out & destroying trafficking tunnels. "SEVERAL BOOMS," would be heard this week! Fighting Underground DS forces as well. #ItsHabbening πŸ’₯ #SaveOurChildren is in FULL SWING! MILITARY IS IN CONTROL! AWESOME PROOF!#darktolight #tbiytc #NCSWIC
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Portland, Oregon is a capitol of human traficking... the tunnels the hotels/motels by hour are a haven of evil. What's about to be exposed is evil incarnite..

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Do you know about the Temple of Oculus Anubis in Damascus, Oregon??? 😳 it's hard to find too much info on this private compound, but they took out a lot of building permits for underground heated tunnels... WHY? DIDN'T ANYONE QUESTION THIS?!

I know about Portland's elaborate underground networks. It's gonna be a freak show. I have no doubt that's half the reason we've had all the rioting and the chaos, because they knew this was coming. Missing 411 highlights a lot of people and children that go missing in my state. Especially in the woods...πŸ€” I Pray it Ends Soon!#darktolight #truth

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
(0) Show this thread