Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

a youtuber named "Dutchsinse" is an expert on earthquakes & volcanoes. he was saying that there are shallow depth earthquakes in VA, NJ, DC area. perhaps the earth shifting (even small 2.0's) may cause the pipes to crack or break. Just putting this out there.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Interesting, I was just reading an article this morning saying that researchers have been finding very dangerous air pollution levels in subways below the major cities; NYC, Boston, Philly, DC, etc..I mean off the chart levels, enough to cause upper respiratory, heart and lung issues. I wonder if all these underground explosions they've been talking about, manhole cover exposions in various places, are the tunnels being demolished and the pollution from it are seeping into the subways?? just thinking......

Trump supporter. Patriot. Mother of a vaccine damaged adult son.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

D.U.M.B. clearing.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Plausible from a non-expert. hopefully those ate the tunnels blowing up from human/child trafficking.#PrayingForTheChildtenToBeSaved.

(2) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

omg killer lol

(1) Show this thread

NoDealsDawson - Casualty of the great Twitter purge #MAGA #GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #Patriot

Nadler fell out of his chair.

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❤️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

In response Deplorable Dawson to her Publication

that made me laugh out loud

(1) Show this thread

Retired 👮🏻..I love this country and My President Trump! Lover of Jesus in the Eucharist!

they are probably blowing the tunnels

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

😂

God! Goodness! Truth & Freedom! Trump Love!

i live a hour south of DC and all week booms all day and house shaking. weird

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

Blowing up tunnels where trafficing kids has been going on for years. Only 40 years to damn late !

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

I certainly hope so.....🔥🔥🔥🤯🤯🤯

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Funny 🤣

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

Blasting the DUMBS?

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Don't miss Lego Trump on Twitter. Trump Card due

Did u see the picture she posted of the firetrucks? Look top right side in the picture and at the last house on the right, does something look odd to you guys?

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

In response patriot party to his Publication

I see the pic but other then the last two homes on right looking like wild west Fronts I don't see anything unusual. Can you clarify?

Just a patriot trying to help awaken others

In response patriot party to his Publication

um... not sure about the white line... but the fire trucks are NYPD... not DC.

(3) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

1 underground in Parkdale, Oregon last night! I hear troops are cleaning out & destroying trafficking tunnels. "SEVERAL BOOMS," would be heard this week! Fighting Underground DS forces as well. #ItsHabbening 💥 #SaveOurChildren is in FULL SWING! MILITARY IS IN CONTROL! AWESOME PROOF!#darktolight #tbiytc #NCSWIC
🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

@onewaypatriot UNDERGROUND BOOMS HERE & ABOVE! 🙏

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

There was a report yesterday or the day before of an explosion under a manhole in NY. I can't remember the city.

(2) Show this thread

in the comments on "Richard Citizen Journalist" telegram, a girl said there have been quite a few manhole explosions in NYC lately. 🤗

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

Clear out the tunnels and destroy them 🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

his stove is also a traitor. Confiscate the stove.

🧐

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

🤪DUMBS GOING BYE BYE! DS FOOKED!🤪💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

If its in the sewer mains could be a methane explosion. How was it ignited is another question and why

(4) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

JUST PATRIOT FLUSHING DOWN SOME PEDO TERDS

God Fearing, Trump loving, Constitution Following, Proud Father of Two Awesome Kids, Who Will Die For His Country!!!

Hopefully it was the capitol building.

In response Blizzard BlizzardZ to his Publication

vermont avenue

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

😂

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

wow. no telling...

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread