Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Deb Cummings

BREAKING NEWS: 17,000 Physicians and Scientists declare that Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Janssen, Astra Zeneca, and their enablers, withheld and willfully omitted safety information from patients and physicians which led to toxic death and should be immediately indicted for fraud.

Only people mentioned by @lizdeb56 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

Great News!

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Maybe they should have done research of what the shots contained before giving shots to their clients - I say it was murder

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Indicted for fraud???

I've got a better idea!