1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I have a prayer request for a friend's family right now.

Their dad/husband is in ICU and he has been suffering since 2 years ago or so. He is not doing well at all! Their daughter is in route, she had a dream her dad died last night and is on her way to say goodbye. The wife and son are headed there to the hospital now.

He himself only this past week had visited the other side and they said he could come home.

He is in a Great deal of pain, the amount of things he is on and having muscle spasms not seizures that last for hours.

If you could please pray for this family, and pray for the families wishes for him to let go and be at peace with his family at his side, this would mean a lot to me! I pray for God's Will to be done!

God Bless this family and all they have gone through! God bless this dad, husband, and great person that he has become! It is time!!! Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings to this family!!!

Prayer sent!!!💛

Only people mentioned by @Kae12cee34 in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TY!!!