I have a prayer request for a friend's family right now.

Their dad/husband is in ICU and he has been suffering since 2 years ago or so. He is not doing well at all! Their daughter is in route, she had a dream her dad died last night and is on her way to say goodbye. The wife and son are headed there to the hospital now.

He himself only this past week had visited the other side and they said he could come home.

He is in a Great deal of pain, the amount of things he is on and having muscle spasms not seizures that last for hours.

If you could please pray for this family, and pray for the families wishes for him to let go and be at peace with his family at his side, this would mean a lot to me! I pray for God's Will to be done!

God Bless this family and all they have gone through! God bless this dad, husband, and great person that he has become! It is time!!! Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings to this family!!!

Prayer sent!!!💛

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Prayed for comfort and peace among the family.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

Prayers for pain to cease and comfort for the family

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers of love and strength to this family

In response I am Keri to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying his family is at his bedside as he transitions. Prayers for strength.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

🙏🙏🙏 FOR ALL INVOLVED KEEP THEM ALL SAFE IN YOUR HANDS DEAR LORD

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers being sent for this man & his family

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, thank you for this wonderful Family, husband and Father. Be with him during this time of transition and give each one peace which passes their human understanding, may they feel the brush of angels wings with a rush of the Holy Spirit, all in your mighty and wonderful name🙏🏻😇💙🌹🕊🐸

In response amy lilley to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

Prayers for the whole family!!🙏

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🙏🤍🙏🤍
♾️🏁♾️🏁♾️

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Just never easy, prayers up 🙏

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayer sent

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amen 🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🙏🙏🙏

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response Patriot Mom to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Water Mark to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🤍💫

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Kris
Dear god please send angles to help this wonderful family at this difficult time.
They are good people, as you already know. Thank you Amen😍🙏🙏💓

In response arba happihr to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread