If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Keep a keen eye out, don't be swamped by the predominant popular opinion.

https://x.com/armygir36701799/status/1830744899727015937

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Just what I have been thinking, Poll-ass wants chaos. Chaos leads to declaring an " emergency." The "emergency" gets money flowing into the state. The money then gets laundered to who knows where? Bank accounts of the so-called "elite?" 🤔

The attorneys that get people like Epstein and Hillary's clients off the hook in court are all along the front range scattered from Ft. Collins to Denver and into Co. Springs. The state has much to do with the last election fraud and much more for human trafficking. Mesa County is the only main court system for more than an hour i any direction so it is a "port" into bond fraud. So the state somehow avoids making national news for anything like this and makes one wonder why the other gang related news? Are officials being arrested and this is a distraction? The entire US courts system is suffering a massive case backlog and serious shortage of officials to occupy the offices needed to process them.
They just killed the corporate US I think and the effects are finally being felt.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I live in Colorado and am disgusted with the purposeful destruction of our beautiful state. We always seem to "fly under the radar" and IMO, this is purposeful for many reasons. We know HickenLOSER is a Bilderburg darling and the destruction process sped up when he was installed. We know our corrupt SOS and others are Soros funded and controlled. Even in my small conservative town, we have been infiltrated with installed and heavily funded lunatics that are altering our beloved town. I pray all of these thugs will be permanently removed. 😇