1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Health

I am starting the 30 day treatment with one of my eyes of the Castor Oil drop spread gently on my eyelid at night. This treatment is supposed to correct cataracts and some eye problems. Trying to see if it can help me!

I have posted this video on my feed recently, if you need to see it for yourself!

I am very hopeful that it will help! My right eye cannot see to read the words yet. Here is hoping!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

๐Ÿ™ you have great results! ๐Ÿซถ
I did this and still do at times.
I use colloidal silver twice a day and one drop of castor oil before bed.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

TYVM!!!

I took the colloidal silver this morning, have a throat spray to try! Allergies trying to kick in too!

What is faith if you donโ€™t have it when you need it most? God Wins! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธโœ๏ธ

https://www.thesecretsofeden.com/izonic-colloidal-silver-with-eucalyptus-echinacea-and-spearmint-8-oz-28-95/

This is a wonderful spray for your throat, sinuses, and many other things. I came across it a few years ago when researching how to make my own quinine from grapefruit & lemon peels and it has become a staple in my house. Iโ€™ve shared it with my mom and aunts. Itโ€™s become a staple for them, too.

In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication

Not sure how much the one I got was, bought it some time back, but this is what it looks like. No idea of the brand, but it does seem to help and work!

What is faith if you donโ€™t have it when you need it most? God Wins! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธโœ๏ธ

Glad it helps you!๐Ÿ˜Š

I like how yours has Echinacea and more included with yours!

If you click on the link and scroll down Naturapath Rick Strawcutter has a video showing how to use it for your throat and sinuses. I can tell you, if you have anything going on in your sinuses you will feel it when you spray this up your nostrils and let it drain back and down. I use it multiple times in a day until everything clears up. I havenโ€™t purchased or used OTC sinus meds in years since using this product. I also spray it on cotton swabs and swab the inside of my ears whenever I feel any discomfort in them. Iโ€™ve been very pleased with all the products Iโ€™ve purchased from him.

Only people mentioned by @BelloBlu in this post can reply

TY!!!