1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Health

I am starting the 30 day treatment with one of my eyes of the Castor Oil drop spread gently on my eyelid at night. This treatment is supposed to correct cataracts and some eye problems. Trying to see if it can help me!

I have posted this video on my feed recently, if you need to see it for yourself!

I am very hopeful that it will help! My right eye cannot see to read the words yet. Here is hoping!

🙏 you have great results! 🫶
I did this and still do at times.
I use colloidal silver twice a day and one drop of castor oil before bed.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TX_Traveler in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

TYVM!!!

I took the colloidal silver this morning, have a throat spray to try! Allergies trying to kick in too!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Going back to the old timers medicine is the best.
I never needed to go to the doctor
No one did, we had better food, water and air. 👋

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

https://www.thesecretsofeden.com/izonic-colloidal-silver-with-eucalyptus-echinacea-and-spearmint-8-oz-28-95/

This is a wonderful spray for your throat, sinuses, and many other things. I came across it a few years ago when researching how to make my own quinine from grapefruit & lemon peels and it has become a staple in my house. I’ve shared it with my mom and aunts. It’s become a staple for them, too.

(3) Show this thread