I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR MY DOG JACK
HE HAD A REALLY BAD SIEZURE YESTERDAY
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

So weird, mine had one today at the groomers for the first time. Prayers for Jack! I hope he is alright!

thank you
he is good now and another guy says his had one yesterday to ... makes ya wonder huh? andways i do appreciate the prayers for my boy

In response History Repeats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JamieRCotters in this post can reply

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

It really does make you wonder if there is anything to that, especially when it has never ever happened before! Hopefully you have a good vet, ours is terrible. The only reason we go there is because they don't push certain things, if you know what I mean, but they just don't care and only do the bare minimum! Like they went out of their way to make the day he had that especially hard! This is why I don't like people!

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

In response History Repeats to her Publication

WE DONT HAVE A GOOD VET
ITS HORRIBLE WHAT THEY MAKE US TO FOR OUR PETS AND OFFER NO HELP. JACK IS GOOD NOW BUT IM SURE ITS NOT HIS LAST
I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR HIM AND WE DO
I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE HAVE A GREAT DAY

(1) Show this thread