I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

The Cure's Roger O'Donnell, who told 'anti-vaxxers' to 'go to hell', diagnosed with 'rare and aggressive' turbo cancer

The Cure's Roger O'Donnell, who has received at least three Covid-19 vaccines, has been diagnosed with a "very rare and aggressive" form of blood cancer.

O'Donnell has been a vocal advocate for mRNA Covid-19 vaccinations during the pandemic, advocating for mandatory vaccination and publicly ridiculing the unvaccinated and those concerned about vaccine safety.

What is it that they say about Karma…? 🤔

I do wish he recovers.

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

a cousin and best friend died as a result of the vaccine and boosters - bone and blood cancer - she was dead within 6 months of initial diagnosis- she knew it was the last vaccine and booster that did it..still fluffing angry

I'm very sorry for your loss.. soon the masses will realize this was a planned genocide....May God be with us, ALL!!

MUCH LOVE INFINITE BLESSINGS 🤍

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Thank you - God Bless!