I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

The Cure's Roger O'Donnell, who told 'anti-vaxxers' to 'go to hell', diagnosed with 'rare and aggressive' turbo cancer

The Cure's Roger O'Donnell, who has received at least three Covid-19 vaccines, has been diagnosed with a "very rare and aggressive" form of blood cancer.

O'Donnell has been a vocal advocate for mRNA Covid-19 vaccinations during the pandemic, advocating for mandatory vaccination and publicly ridiculing the unvaccinated and those concerned about vaccine safety.

What is it that they say about Karma…? 🤔

I do wish he recovers.

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

a cousin and best friend died as a result of the vaccine and boosters - bone and blood cancer - she was dead within 6 months of initial diagnosis- she knew it was the last vaccine and booster that did it..still fluffing angry

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I'm very sorry for your loss.. soon the masses will realize this was a planned genocide....May God be with us, ALL!!

MUCH LOVE INFINITE BLESSINGS 🤍

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Thank you - God Bless!

(1) Show this thread