Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

I just get it in pill form from my doc.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

There's the livestock injectable liquid form that requires a syringe to dispense for oral dose or externally rubbed onto the skin. Typically 1/10 cc or ml per 10 lbs.
1 cc or ml / 100 lbs body weight is what is often used.

WARNING: Do not buy the sheep or cattle "DRENCH" form of ivermectin that livestock are dipped in. That is not safe.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You can buy ivermectin online from various livestock companies, walmart, amazon, tractor supply, feed stores, etc...

Here's one I have purchased from.
https://www.pbsanimalhealth.com/

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Wilco has it.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Tractor Supply carrys it. Pencil eraser size per day.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I notice the first time I got it was white paste and I purchased it again it came in a yellow gel. Is there a difference? Do you know?

(1) Show this thread