Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Felixa Unger

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have decided to cancel my upper & lower GI’s.

Distrust of the system, a Doc that doesn’t meet you pre procedure & the possibility of them taking bits & pieces of who knows what.

Common knowledge biopsies have no positive benefit.

I take ivermectin prophylactically along with other stuff…after reading scripture last night before bed, I made a peaceful decision on this.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Good for you! Leaky gut syndrome is very common and a wholistic way of clearing the gut is to use a medical food called Sustain. It worked for my husband and me. No doctors, no medical terrorism.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Where to purchase?

Well. That's a bit involved. If you goggle Metagenics GI Sustain you'll have to weed through offers that require a prescription. But I have never had a prescription and I have found it. I'm sorry I don't remember the last place I purchased it. But it was online. I do remember getting it on eBay as well. It is really helpful. You do 30 days and it will heal the GI tract. You can eat regularly, but the less dairy the better. But it is considered a medical food, so you get nutrients and vitamins in it.

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

🙏

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

https://www.ebay.com/usr/jenn_875792
This person has it for sale on eBay.
I wish you the best health and life 🙏

(1) Show this thread