With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication

It was a staged event.
There was a real death though-a man in the stands died while trying to protect his family.

Trump is a ruthless criminal and I hope he reaps every last ounce of what he's sown.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Bullshit!!! He would NEVER hurt anyone. If you believe that this is NOT your platform.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Wrong Yvonne, this is my platform.
I've been here since day one honey, and I'll tell you something else-the rules have changed.

We speak our minds and tell the truth.
We are not brainwashed nor mind controlled.

We have eyes to see and we are warning you that DJT is a Zionist pedophile and he IS THE SNAKE he speaks about.

How about you do your due diligence and do some real research.

He is a very, very dangerous man.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Brings to mind 'the Snake' poem Trump read - but didn't say 'who the snake was'
“You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in ..."
Did people know he was a snake?

In TX, if you 'invite someone' in ur home, they can be a swatter by Law~ you invited them in, but even when asked you can't Make them Leave!

Was Trump talking about himself when he read the Snake poem? He feigned it was about immigrants, but that wasn't stopped.

We 'being under the HyPnoTic Witch's Spell' believed he was talking about 'others' not himself!
"Al Wilson’s song is about a male psychopath who seduces and betrays a woman. Confronted, the psychopath excuses himself by saying “you knew I was a bad boy when you let me seduce you, so what did you expect?”
https://antichrist45.com/trumps-snake-poem/

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

I guess that means 'he's NOT going to FIX Things'! oh darn 🙄
alas ...
Well God'll have to do something Again then ⚡️
Genesis 11:7
“Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.”
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-11-7/

In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it