Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Terri Wilbeparadise

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

great interview, Nino shared right away so did I throughout my family, friends...no comment

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

🌴👍 I don't bother showing my family stuff anymore. They don't hear me anyways.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

well I'm like a gnat!😅

🌴Honestly my family is few and far apart. I used to let them know everything on FB until the last time I was deleted. Can't get back on. If my sister doesn't say it, my mom would never believe it. I am that odd one of the family. I have a brother who probably thinks I'm a nut but once in a while I share something with him. And as I mentioned the 30 year weird relationship I lived in was no where near understanding what is going on. 😏🌴🙏 It's been a long, lonely journey. I pray this movie ends and I can begin my new life. 😊 Take care. WWG1WGA

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wilbeparadise in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terri Wilbeparadise, click on at the bottom under it