Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Bob Eddy Z

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

great interview, Nino shared right away so did I throughout my family, friends...no comment

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

🌴👍 I don't bother showing my family stuff anymore. They don't hear me anyways.

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

🌴Honestly my family is few and far apart. I used to let them know everything on FB until the last time I was deleted. Can't get back on. If my sister doesn't say it, my mom would never believe it. I am that odd one of the family. I have a brother who probably thinks I'm a nut but once in a while I share something with him. And as I mentioned the 30 year weird relationship I lived in was no where near understanding what is going on. 😏🌴🙏 It's been a long, lonely journey. I pray this movie ends and I can begin my new life. 😊 Take care. WWG1WGA