Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

All of it has evil origins. So many children's books, movies, stories are about prince and princesses, who "magically" do this or that. Many contain a "magic wand," or a wizard. Little girls want to dress up as a princess and wave a wand, wear a sparkling tiara. Total indoctrination of being royalty.๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Yes, we are still ruled by Phonecians, Admiralty law, bloodlines and Royal families, contrary to what many, even on here, believe.
As oft quoted " all the world is a stage" and all those in lesser power than thr Royals are merely actors for their entertainment.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Lord Chamberlain looked like Phil Donahue at 1st - was Charles sniffling๐Ÿ‘€The only person that should be treated like this is Christ Jesus - I guess they think Satan will stick around to make sure God don't throw them in firing lava-how stupid are they-

Evil Incarate! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐ŸฆŽ

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

EVERYTHING FAKE,
including "Royals" so called.
We The People are the real Sovereigns!

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

I wanted to Say something very rude about where they can stick their wand but I Will not ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ