THIS is as real as it gets. This is the Father of one of the 13 who were killed during the Biden/Harris withdrawal from Afghanistan. WOW. Repost this far and wide.
https://x.com/johnrich/status/1830201748805620145?s=46

Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

WOW indeed. As real as it gets. Heavy, heavy feeling in my chest after listening to his words and am overwhelmed by his loss and his emotions. I appreciate you posting this. So often we find ourselves detached from this kind of loss. Not that we don't understand it but we are so desensitized any more that it can feel like things happen in a vacuum and we are on the outside looking in. I felt very much on the inside after this and I needed to. May Jesus wrap these precious families in his loving arms and help them find peace.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Crazy that 13 families were impacted like this.

The emotion in his voice is overwhelming. I pray for healing from the pain of this. Kamala and Slow Joe have blood on their hands. She laughed about the tragedy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImmGRBkYsik

VP Kamala Harris laughs when asked about tragedy in Afghanistan | New York Post - YouTube

Vice President Kamala Harris is under fire after footage shows her laughing when asked about the deadly chaos in Afghanistan.The VP — heavily criticized for ...

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Who's to really blame?
These two are just 'fronts'
Who put them into these positions?
Whose really running the stage show?
> World leaders - crooked cabal - the septic few ruling over the many.
We've been 'taught' by the enemy to point fingers at these people as the Prob (even Trump perpetuates the Lie), but they only do as their Masters tell them to do.
It's all a#BigConLie
This world and it's leaders are all corrupt and not the answer - can't make a Silk Purse from a Sow's Ear 🐷
#SinNature still exists!

(1) Show this thread