Been around since the first Q posts in 2017. Big Fan of Natural Medicine!

Also pure gum spirits when mixed with sugar and taking internally kills parasites and stops colds dead in its tracks you will recover within 3 hours. High fevers, gone, aches and pains gone, and so much more. If you have a tooth infection put some on a folded up piece of paper towel and put it next to the tooth and kills off all the infection. Put some on a paper towel and rub it on an area that you may have some eczema and gone, mosquito bites and other bug bites you rub it on there with a paper towel and all the itching is gone instantly, heals almost immediately, athlete's feet gone and many more uses.

Baking soda: one level teaspoon mixed in a tall glass of water with a little bit of agave juice to sweeten to taste which actually tastes good. Cricket for a stomach ache and stomach ache is gone instantly, great for nausea great to alkalize the system also use on bug bites mosquito bites if you're sensitive to anything else.

Spoonful of sugar and hiccups are gone instantly.

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

Author of Children's Book, Retired Headhunter.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Are you talking about gum spirits....the turpentine kind?? do you have more info on this?

In response Pamela Morgan to her Publication

Yes, I've been using it for years with no side effects other than becoming more healthy and taken care of ailments for myself and others. You could either order it online which is a food grade or I've used the turpentine from a hardware store and my favorite brand is Sunny side if you buy it out of a hardware store it tastes kind of like pine nuts. It's actually distilled from pine sap.
This is not a petroleum based product it is made from tree sap.

(1) Show this thread