HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

*******ATTENTION*******

THE MOVIE SHOULD END !
There R over 80 comments U should read on how
AWAKE Anons
feel slighted and betrayed by false dates & idle promises....

Frogs and Frogettes
Ok White Hats, Trump and Kennedy! We have been very patient. We have let you play this gawd awful and forsaken movie out long enough. Too many have paid too heavy a price including dying waiting on your promises to happen. We are NOT interested in waiting until September, October, November, December or 2025. You are losing all of your credibility. You stated that the truth, medbeds and rv were going to be out by the end of August 2024. Have you lied to us yet again? Well guess what, me buckoos… you ran out of August. We waited. We believed. Stop pushing the can down the street. We do NOT want to have to endure yet another fiasco of a pretend election. We do NOT want to wait for people to wake up.
( conclusion 👇👇👇)

https://t.me/marchambersbeginanew/2412

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Always use discernment.

Dates and times roll off my shoulders.

Q never mentioned one date as far as an event that will happen.

It's not being done on our timeframe, no matter how much we don't like that.

It's being done behind the scenes, and when the plan is complete, we will know.

I can say I am a 99% trusting the plan kind of guy but that 1% has always been there and been eating at me lately. It gets in my head and I find myself projecting situations and how I would try to handle them. They are all doom and gloom visions. It wastes a lot of energy and causes unproductivity in my life. When I feel this way I have to remind myself that we were told to pray. It feels a lot better when I take that route and pass it off to the Man upstairs. I can humbly say that I am no match for a well planned psy-op.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mr_Cee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Same Guy New Name, click on at the bottom under it