I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

BREAKING: President Trump announces that his administration will either pay for IVF or mandate that all insurance companies cover the treatment:

"Under the Trump administration, we are going to be paying for that treatment, so we are paying for that treatment...all Americans that need it. Or, we're going to be mandating that insurance company pay."

why is he pushing the IVF thing?

what are people entitled to IVF on the gov dime?

so then you don't need a man to be the father, but you can be a single parent or a surrogate forever until your body gives out?

then it will lead to more welfare kids?

what do you think?

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Well we've been hearing infertility rates on the rise from vax damage, but I agree with your views. IDK...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

So strange to me. Trump must has a good reason, but maybe you are right about the vax and infertility rates.

TY for your post

(1) Show this thread