BREAKING: President Trump announces that his administration will either pay for IVF or mandate that all insurance companies cover the treatment:

"Under the Trump administration, we are going to be paying for that treatment, so we are paying for that treatment...all Americans that need it. Or, we're going to be mandating that insurance company pay."

Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

I'm reminded of the saying, "Just because you could do it, doesn't mean you should do it." I say this as a Woman who was told at 15yrs old that I would never have children. Now, whether that was caused by outside environmental causes or just God's plan for my life, I don't know. I'm in my late 50's now. Do I still wish I could have had my own children? Yes, sometimes. I also think about how I was able to help raise two boys who had a Mother who wasn't ready to be a Mom yet. I was also able to help my Sister raise her Son after her Husband was taken from us in an auto accident when my Nephew was still very young. I now take care of my Mom in my own home for several years now. Had I had my own children, I don't think I would have had the energy to do that. All I'm saying is this. God has a plan for our lives. You may not get what you want, but you get what you need.

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Everything that's happening now is happening for the better good....

The white hats are in control of everything right this moment.

Rest easy Patriots were watching a damn good movie 🥃

Much Love Infinite Blessings 🤍

I am both excited and disturbed by this.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

why is he pushing the IVF thing?

what are people entitled to IVF on the gov dime?

so then you don't need a man to be the father, but you can be a single parent or a surrogate forever until your body gives out?

then it will lead to more welfare kids?

what do you think?

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Well we've been hearing infertility rates on the rise from vax damage, but I agree with your views. IDK...

(1) Show this thread