Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

CNN is freaking out about Trump reposting QAnon memes.

This is so freaking hilarious you guys!! 😂

https://x.com/KarluskaP/status/1829143821369622692

Active tunnels still under vanderdemonbuiltlizzerdmansion. BET ME>

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

the creepy azz one in Asheville

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Yep pre net info bout them kinda places, mothers of darkness castle, etc. and so on, seemingly nothing going on up top. BUT functioning tunnels, and "separate vent systems" groundskeepers, night ones in cases in the know etc. STILL utilized right under our noses. "after all it is mainly about the tunnels"

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You are probably right.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Told pre net, long story. STILL ACTIVE under ground which is what also gives me pause, WHO is selling the soul outs properties, ONE reason these demons hook these fkn demon POS up with these kinda places is PRIMARILY tunnels.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

That Is a Pre re-set Old World Building, imo
Cerca What? 1750's ish 🤔

(2) Show this thread