CNN is freaking out about Trump reposting QAnon memes.

This is so freaking hilarious you guys!! 😂

https://x.com/KarluskaP/status/1829143821369622692

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I believe 'Giggles' Cooper actually thinks the most "accomplished women in political history" have no reason to be wearing an orange jumpsuit some day

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

I think Giggles Cooper is gone so has no more opinions.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Can't handle this one. I sat in a really long taping of his show in NYC. His mom was actually there with John Edward giving them both a reading. After spending the whole day, he greeted everyone and gave them a white lifesaver . . . . One, small, wrapped life saver. My friend and I were dying laughing. The man was very strange, so non emotional. Now I understand why but I really can't handle watching him since.

We are almost to the end. We so got this!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Sparkle Green to her Publication

I agree with you. The disclosure has been off the charts.

(1) Show this thread

ITS A LIZZERD>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Could be. I haven't seen his eyes though.

(1) Show this thread

Active tunnels still under vanderdemonbuiltlizzerdmansion. BET ME>

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

You are probably right.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

the creepy azz one in Asheville

(2) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

still laughing