If you are still wearing a
Fucking Face Mask
in 2024,
Theory of
Natural Selection was a lie!

Voting Joe Biden right?

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Lol....this us funny!
I saw a woman yesterday driving in her care alone with a mask. My reaction was: she's gonna die soon. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
And the meme is right! Another lie: natural selection. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Was sitting in car waiting at grocery store on Tuesday watching the peeps and next thing I see is two elderly overweight crippled over women wearing masks dragging their feet to get inside. I prayed right awayโ€ฆ.โ€please forgive them for they know not what they doโ€ .๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
Just witnessed a part of the 4-6% that are NGMI๐Ÿ˜ž
So sad

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelofthenine in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

I see this exact thing regularly here in NEPA.....heartbreaking honestly that these people are so far gone that a "virus" more scary than their day to day struggle to survive! Another Dr visit will help๐Ÿคญ

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

My prayers are not being
listened toโ€ฆ.
I am becoming
mentally and
emotionally depleted
observing this
ignorant behavior.

DONE!โ€ฆ.please

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Theyโ€™re being heard Urban.
Promise ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
Never give up, youโ€™re too important๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread