Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

BOOM! 💥

China

The USA has been the Jewish Satanic Cult’s (Roths) play thing since its inception. (Via nation of DC - note Satanic layout)

Their propaganda has created an illusion that US foreign policy has ever been anything but Jewish World Domination.

Slaves no more. ⚡️

https://t.me/Tironianae/299624

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

This is really tough info to digest about the country that you always loved but I know that it is all true. It's really sad to know that our country was so entangled with England, Israel and the Vatican to do this much evil. It hurts to the core of your being. I just want to cry out to the world that we're sorry yet we are still involved in hurting humanity in countries around the world. This hurts so much. Why do so many people still not see or care? What can we do at this point? I feel so helpless.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It takes courage to see & innerstand we were manipulated, used & abused for the majority of America’s existence.

Because it is painful to wake up, they choose to sleep.

It is more than just the pain of recognition. It is the requirement for responsibility and action to correct. Being an adult is hard and they can't do it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

In response Water Mark to his Publication

👆🏻

I got a meme for that..

The reason Amish, Mennonite, etc. children are capable…they are taught how to function as adults growing up.