Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

BOOM! 💥

China

The USA has been the Jewish Satanic Cult’s (Roths) play thing since its inception. (Via nation of DC - note Satanic layout)

Their propaganda has created an illusion that US foreign policy has ever been anything but Jewish World Domination.

Slaves no more. ⚡️

https://t.me/Tironianae/299624

This is really tough info to digest about the country that you always loved but I know that it is all true. It's really sad to know that our country was so entangled with England, Israel and the Vatican to do this much evil. It hurts to the core of your being. I just want to cry out to the world that we're sorry yet we are still involved in hurting humanity in countries around the world. This hurts so much. Why do so many people still not see or care? What can we do at this point? I feel so helpless.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

IVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS FOR ABOUT THREE YEARS. AND HONESTLY DOESNT SINK IN RIGHT AWAY. IT SITS IN YOUR GUT TO GURGLE AND THEN IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.. HELPLESS YES! HOW DID IT HAPPEN? WHY? THEN WHEN ALL THE ANSWERS ARE OUT THERE IT MAKES SENSE AND YOU JUST WANT TO PUKE.. LIKE HOW DID WE AS A GOOD PEOPLE LET THIS HAPPEN? LOOKING BACK IT WAS QUIET AND SLOW. YOU DIDNT EVEN REALISE THINGS WERE DIFFERENT AND LIMITED OVER THE YEARS. STUPID LIBERAL THINGS WERE SAID AND WE WOULD JUST WALK AWAY FROM IT. LIKE ITS THE SHOOTER WHO IS THE VICTIM? PULEASE. THATS WHEN I STARTED TO WONDER BUT WONDER WHAT? WHY? NOTHING WAS SO IN YOUR FACE. THINGS WERE OUT THERE BUT COULDNT PUT YOUR FINGER ON ANYTHING.. ITS NOT EASY BUT WITH TIME WE WILL GO FORWARD KNOWING ALL WILL BE WELL AND BLESSED BY GOD. THATS ALL THAT COUNTS. I THANK ALL THOSE WHO WORKED WITH THE ALLIANCE TO GET THIS DONE. IT WAS NOT EASY. THEY ALL ARE OUR HEROS AND WE CANNOT LET THEM DOWN.. HONOR THEM! WE WILL..

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It takes courage to see & innerstand we were manipulated, used & abused for the majority of America’s existence.

Because it is painful to wake up, they choose to sleep.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

It is more than just the pain of recognition. It is the requirement for responsibility and action to correct. Being an adult is hard and they can't do it.

(1) Show this thread