All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

💙 😎
Thought you all might like to hear this. Start listening at 2:08:00.

Scott and his guest, Lieutenant Colonel Riccardo Bosi, former commander of the Australian Special Forces, talk about John -- about what he's probably doing right now.

Hmm... Could be... Time will tell. So much is happening that, at this point, anything is possible.

After you listen, let us know what you think!

PS: Earlier in the interview, this former Lt. Col. gives a great shoutout to all the anons!

www.rumble.com/v5cidlv-8.26.24-the-tipping-point-on-revolution.radio-with-l.t.-col.-riccardo-bosi.html?e9s=src_v1_ucp

I discovered Ayn Rand in my mid twenties by accident, I was reading every psycology book in my local library and ran out. Alphabetically philosophy was near, the first book I read was The Virtue Of Selfishness, I read it 10 times and then read every book she produced and those of her collegues that she mentioned in her books. She changed my life completely. Atlas shrugged was amazing, the way she presented a concept and then peeled each layer like an Onion

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

👍😎💙